Win the Trip of a Lifetime
Government-in-Action Youth Tour – June 13-22, 2021
We will select one recipient from both the Childress and Spur Offices and two from the Lubbock Division.
Eligibility, contest rules, judging:
• You must be a high school junior or senior.
• Participants will be required to appear before an independent panel of judges to discuss the interview questions.
• Participants will have 5-7 minutes of interview time.
• Participants will be chosen based on how well they present themselves to the judges, their speaking ability, appearance and poise.
Contest locations, dates and times:
• Childress Office—November 16, 2020; 7 p.m.; 1900 Ave. C NW in Childress
• Spur Office—November 30, 2020; 7 p.m.; 2741 FM 836 in Spur
• Lubbock Division—December 7, 2020; 6:30 p.m.; at the North office, I-27 and Municipal Drive in Lubbock
• Questions should be addressed to Jill Reece at jreece@SPEC.coop.
• Entry forms and interview questions can be found here. Entry forms must be submitted online by 5 p.m., Friday, November 6, 2020.