South Plains Electric Cooperative is accepting applications for a full-time cashier in Lubbock. Must have high school diploma and a valid Texas Drivers’ License. Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proficient computer skills. Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word is a plus. Responsibilities include:
- Accurately receipts all payments received, including drive-thru, night deposits, walk-in, mail payments and deposits.
- Answers billing questions and directs members to appropriate departments for service inquiries.
- Coordinates with billing department on returned checks and completes service orders for reconnected accounts.
- Records billing and payment arrangements with members.
- Updates credit history and statistical information on member accounts.
Make the Connection
Some of the best, brightest, most creative and dedicated people have chosen to serve their communities and develop their careers through electric cooperatives. America’s electric cooperatives are working to bring home innovative electrical solutions to the communities we serve.
South Plains Electric Cooperative only accepts applications when positions are available. Please check back regularly for new job listings. If you are interested in working for a Touchstone Energy Cooperative and are willing to relocate, check for job listings at www.touchstoneenergy.jobs.
South Plains Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer.
Where are the Jobs?
Careers with Touchstone Energy cooperatives are everywhere -- in a small town, large city or the sprawling suburbs in the Northwest, South or anywhere in between. Best of all, once you are part of our cooperative community, you can count on receiving the same great benefits and opportunities wherever you go.
Spark Your New Career
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Interested in growth opportunities?
At South Plains Electric Cooperative, we have opportunities in many diverse roles, ranging from information technology, communications, marketing and member services, engineering and operations, and community and economic development to name a few. Plus, you can feel good about what you do. Electric cooperative employees receive satisfaction knowing their work makes a difference in their community, directly improving people's lives.
Electric cooperatives provide their staff with competitive salaries and excellent benefits. With approximately 63,000 employees nationwide, Touchstone Energy cooperatives offer great career opportunities among a variety of professional, technical and business positions.